Petroleum Economist, Carbon Economist and Hydrogen Economist are modern multimedia, multi-channel options for energy industry information and communication. As well as delivering value-add subscription content, we offer 30-years of experience in cartography and infrastructure data, and events with focused forums on specific underserved elements of the industry.
There is also a focus bringing our audience together for discussions. On top of events, we offer sponsors, speakers, registrants and senior editorial staff the opportunity to have a genuine and frank dialogue—through webcasts, articles and podcasts.
And our partners can also talk to our global audience of senior executives, be it through thought leadership articles, whitepapers or technical webinars. Bespoke research offers the opportunity to pose specific questions to a high-level demographic and receive shareable content on the findings.
Ownership and related publications and products
Gulf Energy Information (Gulf) empowers employees to deliver premium technical and business content, as well as market intelligence solutions, to the global energy and infrastructure industries through trusted engagement. For more than 100 years, Gulf's quality content and commitment to audience needs has led our company to become the most trusted resource in B2B media for the industries we serve. Our market-leading brands—Petroleum Economist, World Oil, Pipeline & Gas Journal, Hydrocarbon Processing, Gas Processing & LNG, H2Tech, Hydrogen Economist, Carbon Economist and Underground Infrastructure—serve their markets with real-time content through digital media and in-person/virtual events. Gulf also provides market intelligence solutions to the global energy industry through Global Energy Infrastructure and the Construction Boxscore Database.
- High quality business intelligence
- Covering hydrocarbons, decarbonisation and hydrogen
- Expert editorial staff and global coverage from correspondents with specific competencies
- Delivering insight beyond the headlines and providing genuinely actionable insight
- Value-add additional content
- The industry’s leading mapping tools since 1990
- Data on energy infrastructure projects globally
- Events that tackle real-world challenges and feature not just the ‘usual suspects’
- Dialogue with industry peers
- Webcasts, video roundtables and podcasts
- Speak directly to our global audience through bespoke research
- Industry events such as Women in Hydrogen 50
- Putting partners’ messages across
- Thought leadership, whitepapers and webinars
- Sector-specific newsletter sponsorships
- Become a Key Partner